Smart girls or dumb?

I feel as if boys prefer dumb girls to smart girls is this true?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not that we don't like smart girls, it's that we don't like bitchy girls. The problem with a lot of smart girls is that they often have an over inflated ego, and act cruel towards the men who do approach them and enter into relationships with them. I've dated both dumb girls, and smart girls, and the smart girls are way harder to put up with. They're also more likely to actually be crazy and have psychological issues. Simple girls who don't over-think everything will be happy to make you a sandwich or give you a blowjob. A smart girl might start questioning her gender or sexuality, or start wanting more out of the relationship than you can possibly give. Smart girls can be extremely neurotic and overbearing because their brains are constantly coming up with fucked up ideas you have to talk them out of or put up with.

What Guys Said 22

• Nope, just the opposite for me. I mean, who'd want to marry someone dumb? They'll be making dumb financial decisions, and getting you into trouble with the law, plus adding stupid drama to your life. You want someone who can hold it together.

• it's hard to prove , hvae to get in there to find out and once in what's the matter if she's smart or not.

• Boys sure, man no.

• I like smart girls what do dumb girls bring to the table?

• No. It is a major turn off. I don't care if she isn't above average, but I'm not looking for a throphy wife.

• Nooo, the girl I like is extremely smart. But pretty too.

• People generally want partners of the same intelligence level.

• Don't like dumb bimbos and don't like overly smart girls.
    Somewhere within the middle is perfect.

• I like an intelligent girl. It's one of the biggest turn-ons for me personality-wise. this is because I can have deep meaningful conversations with her, it also makes her more interesting. I'm not into hook ups that much, and most guys want to hook up with a less intelligent girl.

• No, but most prefer pretty girls, and more often than not the pretty ones are not the smart ones.

• No, but the dumb ones can be fun.

• insecure guys don't like it if a girl outsmarts them
    but i'm smart and i'm not insecure in that area so i have the hots for smart girls

• When I was 14, I asked Natalie what she liked most in boys. She said 'I like their eyes. How about you?' I told her, 'I love intelligence and hot teeth.'

• No she has to be smart! An intelligent girl is FAR more attractive.

• a bit less than me.

if she's smarter, she probabvly won't be as good to you since women over appraise themselves and like to date up.

• Someone that's as smart as I or smarter is chill. Not trying to sound bad, but that's just me.

• smart and sweet

• I only like smart girls.

• Smart my girl makes bank! :)

• LMAO no. And even if that's the case, smart girls can pretend to be anything.

• True dumb loyal people are the best lol

• EVERY GUY IS DIFFERENT.
    Most females tend to generalize guys.
    There are guys who like dumb girls. They may like more ignorant girls for a plethora of reasons.
    There are also guys who prefer educated and knowledgeable girls. They may like more intelligent girls for a different plethora of reasons.
    If LITERALLY every guy you have ever met prefers 'dumb' girls, then you need to start to meet guys in a different place.

What Girls Said 2

• i feel so disappointed when such hot people r so stupid lol!

like i remember once a beauty and the geek ad came on, lmao the girls dont even know their times tables.

• smart. but not -too- smart. you'll get what i mean in like 5 years. lol.