Do you believe in second chances?

I don't, once a cheater, always a cheater!

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. People have the potential to change and if you don't believe that then why aren't you sacking your thumb and acting like a high school kid? If we don't have the potential for change then the human race is doomed. I'm a great believer in second chances, everyone makes mistakes and bad decisions.

• i like your opinion but i don't think people can change, i mean i will forgive but i won't take him back, that just opening another door for him to do it again

• But anyone has the potential to cheat, so entering into a relationship always brings the possibility of infidelity by its very nature. Moving forwards is only possible with complete honesty, a trait missing in many 'committed' relationships already.

• Thank you for MH :)

What Guys Said 11

• Most say once a cheater always a cheater and I ask my self: where is the comitment to better the relation ship when there Is no forgiveness or when someone donĀ“t sincerely repent for cheating on who should be their soul mate?

I think If something is wrong in a relationship is not only because of ONE. You need TWO persons to create a problem and If there is really love in a relationship there will always be a sunlight after the storm with who you call your soulmate.

• not on cheating

• I'll will not forgive a cheater, it fine if they have learned not to cheat on the next one, but it has to be a next one, not me.

• I believe in second chances except when it comes to cheating if someone loves u not one person of the oppisite gender should pop in ur partners head therfore cheat on me its over keep everything get out of my house and life and ima fuck up the guy u cheated on me with

• Once she forms an opinion of you, you're gone.

• Cheating, physical abuse, lying about serious matters as well as disrespectful behaviour isn't worthy of second chances.

• Everyone is a potential cheater. Human beings are primates not machines.

• Nah I only give one chance, screw it up and it's over for me.

• never if cheating.

if she turned or I turned crazy there is none. it just fades away with time

• Yes I do believe. People learn from their mistake and that is life.
    No second chance will imply that anyone who has done a mistake has got no chance in life to come back and make amends for the mistakes they have done.
    So IMHO we can give one more chance. :)

• Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Remember that once a sinner was a saint and that a saint was once a sinner.

What Girls Said 4

• i dont either. if i left him, i did it for a VERY valid reason. i usually hold on and make excuses for as long as i can until i literally feel forced to let go, so it takes a huge deal for me to leave a man

• Yes and it's sweeter the 2nd time around but it still depends how much damage he/she made or if you could forgive him/her.

• Nope first chance is don't test me and fuck up. No second chance is given after that

• Definitely not.