Isn't it pathetic how a guy actually has to ask his GF to keep his secrets and not tell her friends?

Isn't it pathetic how a guy actually has to ask his GF to keep his secrets and not tell her friends?

• Yes
    75% (3)60% (3)67% (6)Vote
  • No
    25% (1)40% (2)33% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's hard to trust most of them with anything. When you catch them blabbing about your business on the phone they just make up excuses like "what, that's not that big of a secret... blah blah blah". Don't tell them anything you don't want the entire world to know. Treat them like mushrooms, feed them bullshit and keep them in the dark.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Very! Time for a new girlfriend.

0|0
    1|0
    • I have been told by women that most women do that

• Smh. Airhead women are not to trust. A mature woman won't say anything that isn't of anyone's business.

What Guys Said 2

• and whats pathetic in doing such an act?

0|0
    0|0
    • The fact that he has to ask her not to do something that it should be common sense that you should never do that (tell friends partner's secrets)

• some can't make a difference if this secret should be between the two of you or it ok to tell your best friend who u trust more then your life.. etc so its ok to remind the person unless its by purpose acting dum then kick her and move on

• I don't think it's pathetic. Some girls are very sly. Not to mention if you break up then your secrets can be used against you.

0|0
    0|0