Badboy. vs. Passionate Man?

BadBoy: You know the drill. He's a rebel for no cause. Life is a rollercoaster of emotions when you are around him. You can't tell what happens next, but you know he means trouble... And you like it.
He lives life his way, he doesn't care about goddamned rules. Life is a gambit where you have nothing to lose and he sure takes advantage like that. Every day is a new adventure. He's the bad decision your parents didn't want you to take. He's the guy that speaks to the child in you, or maybe to that part of you that never really cared for society's boundaries anyways.
He is the definition of freedom.

Passionate Guy: He is a gentleman. He is the type of guy that goes to a party, and his only concern is meeting people. He's the male version of a social butterfly. He loves to talk about his passions and dreams, and loves to listen for yours. He knows the more people he has in his network, the better-off he is.
Now, he is very success focused. If he has a goal he will go through Hell and back for it. He will die for that goal if need be. You're important, but not that much. Should you try to blackmail him or in any way interfer with his plans, he will most likely forget all about you.
But you are more than welcome to stay with him. You are more than welcome to lay down with him and think "This guy is going to be someone, one day".
He is definition of dedication.

• Bad Boy
  • Passionate Man

Most Helpful Girl

• well this passionate man sounds wonderful, but u didn't give him that fun, silly kinda edge. he sounds mature, which i love, but i also wanna know that we can be all stupid together. id also like him to be a bad boy just for me... if u know what i mean;P

• Ahahah sure do :) I asked this question cause yesterday there was a seminar bout cinema at my Uni (100% independent from classes, invitation only) and the night ended with an Italian film. And part of the audience had guys being loud and making childish jokes, and the other part had guys more interested in making connections and whispering so as not to bother anyone. It was a pretty fun division to see.
      So yea I only drew the most obvious characteristics of both types but I know what you mean ^^

• I meant you two answering the same questions :D and NO i'm not stalking you guys :d

• thanks for MH=]

What Girls Said 6

• The passionate guy sounds great but he's also a bit too serious with focusing on his goals. He needs a bit of the bad boy mixed in.

• I'm torn. The passionate man is almost perfect (creative, charismatic and independent) but he also sounds a bit too serious. If you could make him a bit more adventurous and spontaneous, he's my man.

• well you know, with the money he will be making he will probably take you on vacation to Hawaii or something.

• @kartoos Being extremely rude here, but a much rather accurate question is how is your discussion relevant to my question no? :/
      But its okay I will make the sacrifice of checking this question every time it has a notification and hope that it turns out to be something interesting and fun to read :)

• Acha baaji maaf kerdein. Ghalti hogai :D
      sister forgive sorry.

• I don't care for the bad boys. They are nothing but trouble and they always will be trouble. I like the passionate man but I like a guy who is a bit of a straight edged guy.

• Give me the passionate man

• Kinda not too excited about either of them. They both seem like they are driven by the same sort of ego but with different social labels that they strongly identify with. In other words both douches

• The passionate man ^_^

What Guys Said 1

• GIRLS Y U NO VOTED THE BAD BOY?