Would you cheat on your current boyfriend/husband if given the opportunity? Be honest?

Just trying to see how many women would actually cheat in their boyfriend if opportunity rose.

Most Helpful Girl

• HELL NO!! if i would be in a relationship i WILL NEVER do such a thing!!

What Girls Said 16

• No. I know when I have a good thing going lol I have a good man and I don't want to jeopardize that. Plus it's not my style anyway.

• I would never do that. It's not worth it and I would feel like shit afterwards.

• Absolutely not! Cheating is just plain wrong. If you're interested in someone else then why not just break it off with your significant other than go behind their back & do something completely wrong? I'm crazy in love with my boyfriend & I have no desire to hurt him like that.

• No, if your willing to cheat on them then you mind as well break up with them.

• Even though my relationship is on the rocks I wouldn't cheat. I owe him at least that much.

• No. Besides the guilt and general assholeness of cheating, I feel no desire or temptation to do so. I'm wholly committed to the weirdo that is my boyfriend.

• nope not really

if i wasn't happy id just leave no point in cheating, even if he cheated id just break up (maybe find some harsh way to do it) but i won't stoop that low

• I've had that ''opportunity'' many times before. I never saw them as opportunities though. I'd never cheat on my boyfriend.

• No I could never that's so disrespectful.

• Hell freakin' naw. I would never cheat. I would feel so guilty and it isn't worth all of that shame and the stress that follows. No way

• Never gonna happen, I love my boyfriend so much, wouldn't think of replacing him and I hope my boyfriend do the same.

• No I wouldn't. Cheating is wrong.

• It's kind of a scary thought because then I think of him cheating and me going bat shit crazy. So no, I'd never forgive myself. I'd end up telling on myself anyway.

• No way, never.

• no. and never

• I would never do that, because I have morals and I would hate to do anything like it to upset the other person but unfortunatly my boyfriend didn't have morals and cheated on me, I was heartbroken :(

What Guys Said 5

• no I would not.

• I never cheated on my wife and would never have if the opportunity arose.

By the way, most of us have it within our power to MAKE the opportunity arise.

• 1|0
  • I would not. Would you betray your best friend? Then why your spouse?

• well i had sex with a girl 2 weeks ago who is in a long distance relationship, she doesn't even love the guuy, i just realize how fucking insane she is... im swallowing pills right now for having feelings of emptiness thanks to her and her behaviour..