Guys, got any girlfriend advice for Halloween costumes?

My boyfriend's friends are having a party and then maybe some Halloween clubbing down town. I have hung out with them 3 times now. So I kinda know these people. They are some pretty crazy ones in the bunch. So i know there will be bra and panty girls and then there will be cute sexy which is what my costume is. I have a good amount of cleavage and the dress is mid thigh but fitted so it shows off what my bf calls my hourglass. Should I wear tights? Should I wear a wig? Whats hot whats not? How do I stand out when they is half naked woman? Well, to wrap this story up. I want my boyfriend to think in his mind that I am the hottest girl there, like his friends are giving him props on how amazing I look. I just love him and I want him to feel like he has the prize of the night. He cares a lot about his friends opinions. So i want them to like me and feel like maybe I am even out of his league ya know. So if you were my bf what would you want me to wear, do, ect.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not very original and you're not going to succeed in what you want to do. He'll be looking at all the other pussy on display there too.

• my bf picked out my costume he doesn't want me in stuff too sexy

What Guys Said 2

• DONT! seems like you want to look hot for his friends. Be sexy and classy at the same time; it isn't impossible. If he is your boyfriend he should be giving you the most attention, not some dumb half naked girl at his friend's party.

• Don't try too hard, it comes off as show offy, noone likes a showiff

What Girls Said 1

• Well if I dated a girl and she went to a party with my friends and she was half naked, I would feel the urge to wrap her in a rug and roll her home. It depends on whether he's the jealous type or not. Maybe wear tights, and if you guys get serious later on in private take them off just to hang out with him?