Does intellect appeal to you?

here's the thing... i'm not much to look at.. but i do think i have a good mind. i'm well read, i can speak intelligently on a varity of subjects, and am contemplative by nature. are these good enough qualties to overcome the short commings in my apperence?

Sorry about the caps. The key board was stuck.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not really about either. Looks and intelligence are totally perks but the personality is what truly matters. Example: you have writer in your user name. I loooove writing. That's immediately makes me want to talk to you and ask what you write. See? Be you. Don't be to cocky about intelligence either

What Girls Said 6

• Turn off caps please... I almost got a seizure
    But anyway, intelligence is really important to me. It's one of the top things I look for in a potential partner among other things. I think intellect should appeal to most but you should still have other good qualities too.

• Absolutely! I love it that my partner and I can just lay in bed both reading our own books, or that we can enjoy brain teasers or chess or the like together. He is a big awkward geek, and I love every part of him. The intellect makes things that much more interesting :)

• No worries about the caps :) - and yeah intellectual guys are attractive and good to talk to

• Being an intelligent person is definitely one of my preferences. If you aren't, I will probably look over you tbh..

• Intelligence is one of the qualities I value most in someone

• Uhh. I almost said yeah until i read commings and apperence...

What Guys Said 2

• Variety*

Of course women find intelligence attractive. However if they have to choose between a smart ugly man and a smart handsome man, they're going to pick the good looking cat every time.

Optimize your looks to the best of your ability. The better looking you are, the more options you'll have.

• Only if you have confidence, and learn how to turn off your CAPS LOCK