Do I look weird? Answer truthfully please plus any tips would be helpful?

I don't ever wear that much make up by the way just usually my eyebrows and a little concealer because I have scars and no brows lol! But in all honesty I'm fed up feeling like the ugly one and I always feel I have to compete with my bfs ex gf or other girls he's slept with I know it's not a healthy thing to do but I'm so paranoid that he will find someone pretty

Most Helpful Girl

• Get rid of the pink lipstick, and choose a less extreme angle to take the picture from and you're golden. Never be with a man that will possibly go back to an ex that still hangs around. Same goes with other girls he has slept with. Yes, jealously is an ugly trait, but he is just as responsible for those emotions of yours. Any girl would feel so with those girls hanging around.

• Don't worry I never usually wear lipstick first time I've ever had it on thought I'd try it coz my bf says he likes it but I don't lol

• If your hair wasn't red, I'd say go for it. There is just too much of one color. It's not like lipstick looks bad on you, the colors were just clashing. I hope I didn't come off as telling you not to wear lipstick :/

What Guys Said 5

• you look fine. as long as your bf isn't a douche and you are a good gf you have nothing to worry about involving him leaving

• Loose the lip stick.

• Yehh I said in the post I never wear that much make up.. I hate lipstick lol first time I ever had it on

• Yeah it doent suit you.

• Also try and make your eyebrows look a little wider. Nobody likes the look of ghetto brows.

• yeah you're actually pretty hot just find a better picture without the crazy psycho killer eyes and the duck lips just smile and you would look so much prettier

• Uhmm my eyes are naturally big and I'm not doing the duck lips either haha

• I like the costume, what is that from or are just a Skeleton person

• Was me doing face painting for the first I did a skeleton

• Eyebrows a bit odd. Why don't you have eyebrows?

But ya, you're super hot so no lmao.

• Nah nah you look alright

What Girls Said 4

• well, if you were to go out like that on a normal day basis, yeah, it's weird.. but considering it's late October and early November it could either be a costume for halloween, or a nice gesture in appearance for the day of the saints, November 1 and 2, commemorating those who died. it makes sense in this time of year to wear that makeup.

• I had a different picture on at the time posted this lol

• You look attractive to me , and it looks like you make the most of what you've got, thats the most important thing to remember.

• U re beautifull

• You look fine, hmm but i guess its the eyebrows, try changing the color or make it a bit thicker :)