Would you still love your ex?

Me and my boyfriend broke up about two months ago (I broke up with him) and in that time he was being a a**hole for no reason. Well we recently started talking again ( flirting tecting calling all the time) and I realized how much I love him still. He's told me he still loves me and I just feel like there's no reason why he should still love because I'm the one that broke up with him yet he still loves me and I don't know why? Would you still love you ex after you broke up if she broke up with you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, love is forever. But I'd be able to learn from her and the things I wouldn't want from her and open myself up to new love. Just saying because this is what they say but I've never had this kind of experience so the truth is I know nothing.

• I would approach with cautioneither the same s*** that you broke up over will happen again or he wants to do a pump and dump

• That's very natural but in life never go back keep moving forward there is a reason why it didn't work out u can do better there's someone out there who would never leave u

• I certainly would never like my ex again, considering she was a cheater.. But at your situation, you and your ex could work things out.

• Thats probably why he still loves you. He wasn't a willing participant in the decision to break up.

Right at this moment I still love and care for my ex deeply she broke up with me. Will that change in another week, month, year who knows.

• your right he didn't want to break up and he said I'm the only person he wants to be with

What Girls Said 1

• He wasn't an asshole for no reason, he was an asshole because you broke up with him and he was hurt.
    The question is why did you break up with him, if it was for another guy or there was another guy in between, he's probably going to grill you about it. It will always be in the back of his head and it's going to be horrible the second time around.

• It wasn't another guy I would never do that to anyone expescially him

• Well he may have that in the back of his mind anyways and he may only be going back with you because options are limited. Guys don't like being alone and getting over someone takes time, so you've come back in the time frame where e still wasn't over you so it was easy for him to take you back.