Guys... what are some ways to get your boyfriend to not take you for granted?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a 1 and a half now and lately I've been noticing he's taking me for granted. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be if you're the only female left in this world and you screwed out of him.

• What do you mean? lol

• i would say it's a common problem for men kind. Let him know what could be like hell if you leave him.

What Guys Said 3

• Start taking him for granted when he comes to you.. He will get panicked.. tit for tat is best way sometimes..
    (consider in your mind if this can work, if you think of implementing this)

• How should I start taking him for granted?

• I meant that stop giving him as much importance as your giving.. treat him the same way he is treating you..
      Or other way could be talk straight to him about things you're worried about.. communication heals all problems..

• put him in a chastity belt, he can't jerk off or have sex unless you want to, watch how obedient he gets.

• After 6 weeks of dating, it's time he starts taking some things for granted. Like you won't fuck other guys. Or that you'd be available for a date at the weekend unless you give him notice that you won't be.

What Girls Said 2

• Why let him take you for granted in the first place?

• Easy--fall back. If your doing most of the work in the relationshiop, i. e initiating conversations and always conforming to what he wants, etc, then your relationship is one sided. Also, stop doing the things you think he takes for granted, and see if he steps up and does what a BF is supposed to do. Adjusting your actions will remind him that he can lose you. But if he just doesn't care enough to make the effort, it will show, and you should walk away.