Would you girls date me? and if your a lot older which im sure most are if you where my age would you? Look at my profile picture?

Im not very social i really can't help it but im not like socialy awakard if you know what i mean. It's hard to get to know me everyone says. Sometimes i feel im not good looking enough even when people say im good looking and I've never been called ugly either. Sometimes I feel like girls sometimes look at me strange because of my hair. I have a mental ilness where i shave off all my hair. Ik it's a ewired mental iness but besides that there's nothing wrong with me.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You're cute. :) Shaving off your hair honestly doesn't look bad, at least in my opinion, so don't worry too much about it. If I were single and liked your personality, I would date you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You're not really my type but if you were than heck yeah! You don't look bad, try smiling more.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You look like a skinhead, but still a nice looking kid. There are some girls that would eat you up!
    Join online dating. Your best bet.

Here, check this stuff out. You can find a gal if you try.

Online info

www.google.com/webhp

Get some books on it.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=nb_sb_noss

Ask friends.

When you find one treat her respectfully and lovingly. Hopefully she will reciprocate.

Good luck!

2|0
    0|0