Would you girls date a biker?

Would girls date a biker & hitch a lift every time you went out?

• No I don't think biker guys are safe.
  • Yes I'll date a biker and ride with him
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweet, I'll give you a run for your money man!

• Ummm... no probs.

• Thanks for MH

• Yea no probs. :)

What Girls Said 10

• I voted other. Here is my reasoning: personally I am not generally attracted to the "biker" type, but I know plenty of girls who are, and who are like me and aren't.

• Good to be honest. I know that y I asked the Q..

• YES. I wish i had a biker boyfriend. But i mean its not like just because you have a bike i will date you. It would jest be a huge plus.

• Kool... nothing like riding a bike with wind hitting your face..

• I like bikers.

I have a lot of friends who are.

Riding is fun!

• Yea sure it's fun. Thank you.

• Definetly yesss !!! :D

• Nope. I have never been into bikers.

• No I won't biker are just players..

• Yeah sure, as long as he wasn't a member of Hell's Angels or something.
    The edge is sexy.

• I have a yamaha my self so hell ye

• hell yeah I would. :D

• nope dont feel too safe to me

• Thanks for being honest.

What Guys Said 3

• Back when I still rode, a lot of girls thought it was cool - and some have said they wished I'd buy another bike and start riding again so they could come along...

It really depends on what kind of biker you mean. A middle-aged guy with a big beard who's an accountant 9-5, the boy next door who find it's more fun as transportation than a car, or a Hell's Satans 1%er.

• That was quite interesting.

• After playing Ride to Hell Retribution, probably not.

• :) yea kind of see your point.

• This question and these answers are making me kind of scratch my head.

If people think there is a certain "type" of person that is a biker, then they're obviously caught up on stereotypes and assumptions lol. I see squids/straight line riders and cruiser riders, and don't consider them my "type". The "type" I ride with are pretty passionate and mature about their riding, and don't fit into any sort of mold. There are young riders like me, sumo or dual sport riders, older guys on sport bikes, and so on.

If people saw us as a group without our bikes or gear on (like, if we were dressed normal), they really wouldn't know why we're all together as a group lol. There are nerdy/geeky types, normal dudes, military guys, gym rats, family men, older guys, and a couple of amateur racers all mixed together.

So if anyone could tell me a "type" from that, I'd love to hear it. I guess what I'm getting at is that when a person thinks of a sportbike rider, for example, I imagine they're just thinking of that douchey, squid type of guy. The rest of us riders laugh at those guys as well. The only reason you never see the rest of us is because we're away in the country roads on the weekend where the traffic ISN'T, because we DON'T want to be seen by everyone.

• I'm a bit of every type. :)

• See? That's why I don't really understand how there is a "biker type"? I mean, it's a huge hobby and passion of mine... but I don't act any certain way because of it. I dunno... guess I just don't see the stereotype that others do since I'm in that scene for myself.