What happens when a gay guy dates a girl?

Will he eventually get found out?

Most Helpful Girl

• He has sex with her. Most gay guys I know get laid (by women) easier than straight guys I know

Usually, though if you're worried about dating someone for a "cover" then if you're straight up with them they'll be cool with it.

But whatever you do DO NOT LIE to the girl. If you want to have a girlfriend as your cover and be on the DL then tell her if she's a friend she'll usually be ok with it, but if she finds you out she's going to hate you for lying to her.

I agree with everydaynormalguy though if you're gay I think you should just come out.

What Girls Said 3

• Often times they are experimenting to see if they like girls as well or if they are truly gay. I had a friend who recently went through this. It is highly likely that it will end up coming out. These types of things aren't usually kept secret very long.

• His sexual orientation will only be revealed if he tells her.

• well its possible if you aren't careful but one of my gay guy friends did this and the girl was pretty hurt though after she found out she was just his cover up. and dont be so afraid to come out!

What Guys Said 3

• The girl will grow a penis and turn into a boy. Then they'll both be found out. This doesn't work if the girl is a lesbian. When that happens, they both reset and become straight.

• dont hide it come out its a different society than 1920s bible belt america

• I guess it's possible to hide, though I think it would be difficult due to having a sex drive.