How tall is too tall for a guy and what's your ideal height for a man?

I was curious to know that's all

Most Helpful Girl

• 6'5 is perfect for me :)
    I love'em tall

• I missed it with an inch damn it!

• You sure are getting an EGO boost tonight ;)

• Yeah i feel like a king thanks ladies

What Girls Said 23

• Depends on how tall the girl is. i'm 5'10 so ideally anyone over 6'2 would be amazing. Although i do notice that short girls tend to go for extremely tall guys too. i see many girls 5 foot with guys over 6 foot. So by that logic, i could date someone up to 7ft lol.

• Wow xD so a tall fit guy is automatically attractive?

• So you were PMSing? I wasn't owned I just didn't pay attention to what u wrote.

• Go back under the bridge you came out of.

• I think 6'5" is probably my limit. Taller guys are still attractive, but I'm 5'3" and after a point it might get a little impractical. My boyfriend is 6'3" and sometimes it's a bit problematic, haha.

My ideal height is 6' just so we're a little closer in height, but I do find it more attractive to be taller than that.

• I'm 6'1" so not many guys are taller than me. There's no such thing as too tall for me, lol. My SO is 6'4" and it's perfect.

• 6'5/6'6 is perfect.

• I think 5'11" is pretty good. Well I'm 5'2" so as long as it doesn't look like he's dating a child its fine

• there's no such thing as too tall. 6'1 sounds perfect

• What would you say about 6'4?

• lol yes and tell them to thank you for not messing up and turning out to be 5'4 or something

• Lol i will

• height shmeight. I don't really care about it lol

• that's a good thing :)

• I think more than 6'3" is too tall. My ideal height is between 5ยด9.5" and. 6'3".

• I'm 5'10" so I don't think I've ever met a dude too tall.

• My ideal height would be maybe 5'8

• I am 8 inches taller than that lol

• There is no such thing as too tall. I feel like of all of the physical traits height should be the last one to care about.

• That's a good attitude

• Its a good thing i am 5'8 my girl is 5'2 but around 5.6 ish in heels does she care absolutely not height , besides too tall and you seeing images of a girl using a phone book to be able to kiss lol

• I don't think there is a "too tall". Maybe 7" or above. Ideal height is probably 6'3-6'5.

• For me, no less than 5'5"

• There is no ideal hight for me

• I'm 5'2" (almost) and I dated a guy who was 6'7". That was a little tough. I want a guy I can kiss standing up, not just when we're sitting down.
    I'd never rule out a guy because of height, but my sweet spot would be like 5'9" to 6'2"

• 6'1 or 6'2, cause I'm short and that'd be cute haha

• 2 inches taller than that :/ 6'4 xD

• Haha I wouldn't mind cause 6'4 is so tall and like you could really really lift me off my feet when we're hugging so that's so good hahaha

• Hhhhh lol why not

• Well, I'm 5'6" so 6'6" would be the absolute tallest i would go for but i would prefer someone 6' to 6'3"

• missed by an inch 6'4

• I like guys 6ft/6ft5 ish

• the taller the better!

• so 7 feet is ok lol? i am 6'4 by the way

• i love tall guys anything over 5,6 is good with me

• I don't rely have a perfect height. I'm only 5'2 so true almost always taller than me. But I have dated guys 6'3-6'5 and cuddling was really awesome but 6'5 was almost too tall

• Ideal: anything between 6-6 5'

Realistically I'll settle for a guy if he has a nice personality and I can compromise on the height. But a nice guy more than 6' is ideal lol.

I'm 5 2 and I like em tall!

• I fit in the ideal category lol 6'4 :p

• Own it lol. I love guys your height.

• Then i must become more confident thanks

• The taller guys end up being more attractive than the shorter ones

• So height gives a huge plus in the dating game?

What Guys Said 3

• Im 6'2 is that a good height?

• Look at all those shallow female answers what a shock.

• That's life bro and admit it we are shallow too we won't date an ugly girl

• Your so right every guy who's singe must be bitter resentful. Ask yourself who do you think makes men like that? Take your time. Give up? Women do women are the reasons why men go crazy not men. And how many ugly overweight guys have you dated?

• And how do u know I'm unattractive? Like your something special

• I'm 6'5" no way am I dating a girl a foot less than me. She's got to be at least 5'7" or it just looks stupid