This girl likes me but im not sure what to do?

This girl at school kinda likes me and im not sure what to do. I kinda like her but i havnt had a girlfriend in a long time and feel i will be a bad boyfriend because id get imbarassed and not sure what to do. Im a lone kinda guy so im not sure if shed dislike that. And she is kinda popular in school which is not really my type but i like her none the less. We havnt talked much until recentley and im not good with dating in school. It feels like everyone cares what is happening in ur relationship. I dont do drama.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her a chance! Who cares if your shy. I guarantee you everybody is shy in the first few weeks of a relationship. No matter how confident you are.
    I'm pretty sure she'll be embarrassed and feel awkward too. We're around the same age so I know. Take a chance, whats the worse that can happen. 😁😁

What Girls Said 3

• If you truly like her, give it a chance. You don't want to miss out on something good just because you're inexperienced, that's how you learn. If she likes you, it will be okay.

• give it a try! you never know until you try!!

• well you could always just go on one or two dates and then see what happens, just go with the flow *sorry about the bad pun* but that's all the advice I can give you.

What Guys Said 0