Are white guys attracted to black girls?

I like this guy guy in my school (he's white), and him and my friend where talking, my friend asked him what type of girls would he go for, he said he wouldn't go for a black girl , he prefers white girls,

So this got me thinking if there are other white guys that would date black girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly white guys stick with white girls. They're who we're most attracted to, and they're the girls who have the most attraction to us. No one wants to be the second choice of their significant other. The fact is that black girls strongly prefer black guys, so white guys are picking up leftovers when they date black girls.

It's also much easier to form close relationships with people who share your cultural background. I don't even know how I would relate to a black girl on that level. It's one thing to have a casual friendship with the person, but forming a deep romantic bond with a black girl would be really hard.

What Guys Said 6

• it just depends on the guy. I would have to really like a black girl to date her (I would get a huge ration of shit from my family for it) some do and some don't

• I would, if I wasn't taken😉

• Thanks for the daily.

• The skin colour is immaterial to me, personally.

• As long as her name doesn't end with "-isha" or "-iqua".

• The # 1 most asked question on gag. www.girlsaskguys.com/search

What Girls Said 1