Can skinny guys get girls?

I'm a skinny guy and I feel like girl aren't attracted to me. I don't consider myself to be bad looking. I'm interested in this girl that I went to school with and I'm wanting to ask her out, but I'm afraid my skinniness will make her not want to go out with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• the boys i think are cute tend to be skinny

What Girls Said 9

• My boyfriend is tall and skinny 😊 my dads tall and skinny 😊 it doesn't matter if your skinny fat tall or small... If you like a girl, go for it 😊😊

• Of course they can.

• My best friend is primarily attracted to skinny dudes. Every single crush she has is a tall, thin, nerdy-looking guy. Another friend of mine had a crush on an extremely lanky, 100% stereotypical nerd guy. So yeah.

• You look cute tho.

• every guy is capable to get a girl! :)

• For me I'd prefer a skinny guy over a fat one but toned is ideal
    I don't like buff guys really

• i prefer skinny guys

• Honestly, looks really don't matter, if she likes you back and or is interested, she will look at you in your personality, yup, personality.

• Who teaches you this bullshit? Looks matter in a relationship maybe not entirely but it def has a part.

• GUYS! How to make your boyfriend jealous? HELP he's been trying to get me jealous and I want to do it right back at him help!

What Guys Said 5

• There's not too many actual big dudes where I live anyways and a whole lot of skinny guys and they have no problem picking up girls and I have a few skinny buddies who have picked up girls that I couldn't and so forth. Girls are just like guys and all are attracted to different type of people none are the same.

• Some girls like the lean skinny lanky look.

• Naw, you gotta look toned like Paul Walker or Channing Tatum. Lol seriously it's all about what they see in you, looking deeper behind just a body, because muscles don't do justice alone, you're fine.

• mostly the anorexic ones

• That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.