He says he loves me?

This boy and I have just met and dated for two weeks. I really like him, and he started saying I love you three days ago. I say it back too because I don't want to lose him, but I don't really think we love each other. We just like each other a lot. Should I tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• just ignore everyone if you mean it keeps saying it if you don't just tell him you like him but you're not in love with him because a relationship based on a lie will fail and one on honesty will survive

What Guys Said 1

• See how it goes, ask him. True love is shown in action, not words. Has he made a commitment to you?

What Girls Said 3

• I would honestly run from a guy that says it that early. It kinda screams "clingy psycho" to me. Anyway, only bring it up if saying it makes you uncomfortable, you two clearly aren't in love yet.

My boyfriend said the three words after two months and even that freaked me out a little.

• When do you think it's the reasonable time to say it?

• When you're absolutely sure you're in love.

• You should defiantly tell him, tell him you like him a lot your just not IN love with him. To early for that

• i think he means it lighty like how u say love u to ur gf. i don't think he means he loves u like in love with u.