Anyone use Facebook as a way to meet/date new people?

Most dating websites are absolutely horrible apparently I've been finding out that some people have been hooking up over Facebook which surprised the hell out of me. Has anyone had any good luck doing the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not on purpose but it happens to me and I find it acceptable and normal these days.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes I have, I had a serious relationship and I actually met him of fb. Social media is good for some things.

What Guys Said 2

• i just use it to occasionally keep in touch with people i know.. i have very little interest in meeting new people in general lol

• Instagram and kik are pretty good too, worked for me, I met two girls right in a town 1 hr and 45 mins away from me.

• did you have to game them for a while or did they agree to meet up pretty quickly?

• cool I never had a reason to have an account on those sites but now I think I do

• They're pretty useful, more ways to meet people and it really works.