This year 9 girl likes me? *Need some advice fast*?

She's been giving me all these signs such as looking at me every lunch, liking most of my photos and her and her friends sitting near us at lunch. Today her and her friends moved near me and my mates and were being overtly sexual with each other (lying on top of each other and stuff like that) and being really loud. My friend who's friends with her said he was talking to her on Facebook last night and she asked who I am even though she knows exactly who I am. Why would she do this? I'm starting to like her a bit so telling if I've got the green to go and anything else you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• She did it to try and find out more about you, and you should be careful, I mean I don't know what the age of consent is for you, but here it's 16, and year 19 obviously isn't that. Even if she's willing to do anything its still statutory rape which she can hold over you if she changes her mind. (not that I have anything against under-age consensual sex) but just keep that in mind and be careful

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe to get your attention and make sure that you notice her

• Who the fuck calls it "year 9"? I did not get that, though she was 9.
    Anyways, if you aren't interested, then tell her. Be polite and nice.

• Clearly, you haven't heard of England. I am in 'year 9' and I call it 'year 9' and so does everybody else in Europe!
      i doubt it means that she is 9 years old.

• Clearly, you haven't heard of countries not following the rules of England.
      I live in Europe , I have been traveling, and I have never heard it like that. Calm the fuck down ;)

• @expert011

What Guys Said 5

• 9 years old? she's a kid dont even think about it

• Year 9. Read the title.

• By then It was to late, the way you typed it I thought you were talking about some 9 year old kid

• just write it in the comment ffs

• Be polite, but not friendly. She will looses interest eventually.

• There's a girl. You don't want her. Just act like a jerk or even don't communicate with her. If she eventualy texts you and asks if you like her - tell her clearly NO. And don't send any misleading sygnals.

• Why would I do that? I haven't actually spoken to her.

• Hey look everyone it's Hank Moody...

• wow u funi

• She is asking that question because she wants information about you. She may know your name but she doesn't know anything else that is important and she also feels your friend will tell you forcing you into action to talk to her.

In other words, she wants the D so get on it.

• hahahaha thanks for your answer

• You mean a 19 yr old right?

• No. Year 9 is a 15 year old.

• okay. what's your verdict?

• I don't know ask her out?