My boyfriend shows no affection?

We have been together for 1 month and we already spoke about him not showing any affection and how I always have to start sex or kiss him or it never happens. When he doesn't do these things then it just makes me feel unwanted. So my question is what should I do? He told me about his problems with his ex and everything but really never nothing at all not even a side hug?

Most Helpful Girl

• He may just not be an affectionate person. If thats the case, you can't really change it.

If it is just some weird insecurity or something, maybe either be patient and get him to get more comfortable around you, or stop/reduce the affection you show him so that he has to initiate.

What Guys Said 6

• I have the same problem if not showing affection and i think it almost a guy thing because we don't want to seem vulnerable or weak. Also sometimes it takes time for us guys to feel comfortable when someone to show are feelings so. just try to patient and he will gradually become more affection by hugging? Kissing , and saying things that makes u feel loved. Besides most guys are this way so u not the only women with this a problem and u. only been together for a month i hope i gave some insight from guys perspective and hopes its helpful and understanding.

• Dump him and jump onto my body :D

• Some people just REALLY suck at being affectionate.

Me being an overly affectionate person, I don't understand them very well.

• Time to keep moving.

• Dump him.
    Who needs the emotional baggage of a former love gone sour.

• Dear lady, the moment a man you are together with brings up an ex as a source of a problem with a current that means he cares not even a little bit for you. He is using you to dull the pain of loss and when he has sex with you he is imagining her.

What Girls Said 0