Love at first sight?

Out of curiosity, how many of you GAG'ers believe in "love" at first sight? or should it be "Lust" at first sight?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• In the true sense of the work LOVE there is never love at first sight. It is always lust at first sight. To love someone means you would feel like dying without that person in your life. You cannot even see yourself moving forward without that person in your life. that just doesn't happen the first time you see someone.

What Guys Said 6

• Love... I met a girl 20 years ago I loved her straight away. We lost contact and met by chance 20 years later we made out all night got engaged, married within months and have been inseparable ever since. We always say we just knew.

• It is usually just lust at first sight.

• It, sadly, is typically lust at first sight... But I still do believe in love at first sight! (I've experienced it myself. ;) hehe)

• "how many of you GAG'ers believe in "love" at first sight? or should it be "Lust" at first sight?"
    Most often the latter.

• Falling in love at first sight sure, but actual love no way.

• Love at first sight exist but it doesn't last long.

What Girls Said 3

• I believe in lust at first sight for sure... but love takes a lot more time to develop.

• The chemicals in our brain that our bodies produce to induce mating is lust.
    The feeling of attachment and companionship with someone we are connected to is love.

So "Love" seems unlikely to occur at first sight.

• I don't believe in love at first sight, but I do believe in lust at first sight.