What is better: cute or sexy?

Would you prefer the sexy one or the cute one?

• Cute!
  • Sexy!

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute, every time. Cute ages better, a cute face will still look like a cute face even if it is older, or has some more weight on it. And cute can be made to look 'sexy' with make-up, though it is very difficult to go the other way.

Much more flexible, much more long term appeal. I tend to think about things with long-term in mind, so cute has it by a mile.

What Guys Said 21

• cutesy fosho

• Cute can be sexy but not vice versa

• I think. being cute makes a girl sexy and attractive. I think if u have the cute factor it makes us guys us guys curious and u seem shy and mysterious and thats kind of sexy. Also some cute girls are shy but in the bedroom they are totally diffrent in a good way which is also pretty hot and sexy.

• sexy... if i wanted cute i'd buy a stuffed animal. but oh holy shit, i'm surprised that most guys voted "A"... how's that possible?

• Depends on the situation and my mood. But trying to act sexy is a turn off when your out in public. Now alone together cute and sexy will bring out different attitudes out of me and should be used in two different situations depending on what you want to happen.

• Cute is a lot better.

• aww i got the question right i said cute woot

• They're really the same for me, at least when I'm describing or talking to a partner/romantic interest. Cute is sexy, sexy is cute.

• On a girlfriend, definitely cute.
    A random girl or one night stand? Sexy.

• cute is sexy!

• My personal preference: Cute. <3

• Cute can be very sexy...

• Cute for me personally

I think it's a cute face, and sexy body sorta thing.

• I would prefer to be a badass human being! Which is sexy of course!

• Cute all the way:)

• Cute is sexy haha:P

• For me cute.

• sexy is better always:)

• not gonna lie here, vote for B... :)

• What about Ugly? That's right Us ugly guys don't count.

• Sexy is so much better until you tell them you want to duck and they say no, and your blue balls cry from rejection.

• Fuck as in sexual intercourse. Because you want to have sex with someone sexy, hence the word SEXy.

What Girls Said 6

• Cutesexy is the best.

• Im stuck with cute. Even when I wear tons of makeup and wear the hottest clothes, the guy says aww you're looking so cute today. i dont get it.

• Defo cute!!!

• Sexy is good but cute wins :-)

• A bit of both.

• Depends. You gotta go with the one you were born with and use it to it's full potential.

You're cute so you gotta push that bunny train!