First online date? Any tips?

So I saw this guy on dating website. He had funny profile and nice looks. I wrote him and in his first message he said we should skip the writing part and meet in person. We live super close to each other on the same uni campus.
We set up a meeting during a day in cafe.
Do you guys maybe have some tips me on how I should behave and what to do to get the 2nd date? I'm quite open person, but I don't know anything about him except what was stated in the profile.

Most Helpful Guy

• People love talking about themselves. So ask him open ended questions about himself, his likes, his family, whatever.

What Guys Said 4

• oh online dating the thorn in any social life, dnt agree with it myself i always think if you have to use a website to date then unfortunatley you lack the social skills needed to function properly in a relationship what you two going to do spen the whole relationship speaking to each other through soical media, then again i hate social media in general

• just one thing... don't annoy him too much LOL

• Tips? don't waste your time

• talk about your life and feelings i mean what do u like to do with friends or not what do u always do when u go and hangout allof that and be funny and smile try to listen to him and make eye contacttdont look at ground
    bst luck for u

What Girls Said 0