For how long does the first date last?

For how long does the first date last. You go for a coffee and it's the first time you see him/her in person.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's as long as the busiest or least interested person is interested in being there (usually the woman in my case). I don't go to coffee shops because I've never had a good date or a phone call back from a date to a coffee shop. Coffee shops are just so loud and impersonal. The energy doesn't allow me to open up as much as I'd like to.

Now McDonald's. I've always had good dates there. We didn't have to get a meal we just had to have something to eat or drink while we have our conversation. It's a little more quiet, a little more personal and my dates there tend to last longer anyway.

Keep this in mind. All of dating is based on the person who is the least interested. They have all the power. Or rather. The person who is the most interested gives all the power to the other person. And if you hold that power. You can take as little or a much time as you like. You can also go as fast or as slow as you like when speaking of the speed of progress you have in your interactions with these people.

What Guys Said 6

• Can't you play it be ear darling? What will it be like when you get down to the real biz? Are you going to take a break in the middle of sex to take a poll G@G?

Just do what feels good you. Give it a go and if things seem right, then keep going. Take a walk with your date after coffee and talk. If you like him, hold hands, get a hug and give him a little kiss on the cheek. Tell him you had a nice time and would like to see him again. Then maybe a kiss on the lips and a smile as you walk away. I'm sure he will go home and crank at one or two self-pleasure sessions as he fantasizes about you.

• 1 hr or so i guess

• Some dates last 2 hours, really good ones can last way more than that. If you're having great conversation the time can fly.

• As long it takes :) meaning the longer it is, the better the things are turning out. ^^

• It depends if you two click or not.

• It would range from 3 hours to 8 hours; times really flies when you're having a good time.

What Girls Said 0