You see "dirty talk" in porn.. it sounds cool there... but do guys REALLY like it in real life? (Mature and experienced people only please)?

Talking dirty feels so forced to me. I've tried but unless I'm really wanting to say something, I don't bother. I don't mind when guys talk dirty to me, but I find it hard to have a conversation while having sex. I'm too focused on... the sex.
What are your thoughts? Would it bother you if a girl didn't talk dirty? And is it that much of a turn on?
Also feel free to tell me what kinda stuff you like to hear.
**checks "anonymous" box **

Thanks for the input everyone. What I'm gathering is: p*rn is a joke. No one really likes that type of talk in real life.
Dirty talk IS enjoyable, but only if it's genuine and said naturally. And positive reinforcement will always be welcomed.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to go overboard like p*rn stars, but I do like verbal positive reinforcement. Simple things about how good it feels, etc are totally acceptable.

• I find it a little funny that the older ones like the dirty talk more than the younger ones. I personally like it too. The positive reinforcement is great.

• I agree with subtle stuff. But the constant "OH YEAH JUST LIKE THAT FUCK ME STICK YOUR BIG COCK IN ME FUCK YEAHHHH" can't POSSIBLY be enjoyable. And furthermore, it can't possibly seem like she's being authentic.

• Exactly, no one wants to hear that. I'd start laughing

What Guys Said 8

• I like it when it's organic. When it's forced, you usually can tell it's forced. I've had girls that were into and not into it, girls who were good at it, and girls who were bad at it. One girl was outstanding, and it wasn't even that graphic, she just had a very sultry way of saying things. I had another girl who was more graphic, but it just seemed so deliberate. It wasn't horrible, but it didn't fire me up like the other girl. She was just a natural, haha.

• It really depends on what you're saying and the mood/context, because getting it wrong will kill the mood and probably make you laugh.

Personally, I prefer simple stuff like "oh yeah that feels amazing" or "don't stop" or "is that good?". More than that gets into the p*rn territory of stating the obvious ("oh yeah fuck my pussy"/"yeah suck it") or the plain weird ("do you want to taste me?")

• fuck no. weirdest 1:30 am conversation of my life.

• It sounds cool there? Really? I find it awkward and anti-romantic. Isn't sexuality supposed to be about physical intimacy and basically "being together"? I don't see the point in this degradation bullshit, it makes zero sense to me.

• hate it along with hating p*rn it is just sooo faked end of.

• The dirtier the better. Keeps things hot.

• So you wouldn't mind a girl rambling on and on the whole time? After a while, wouldn't you begin to question if she's even truly enjoying the sex? Or just putting on a show

• If she's doing it right it shouldn't have to go on and on. Your dude should pop rather soon ;)

• Yes and yes because I want to finger you until you're wet and beg for daddy to fuck you until you cum.

• I see what you did there..

• I want you to beg me to fuck you with that big dick and to thrust 'harder' and 'HARDER' as the headboard pounds against the wall synchronizing with each rhythm of my pulsing cock drives into your pussy until you scream and moan so loud that everyone in the next room, next door, and even the people you don't like that live across the street can hear you orgasming.

• If i had girlfriend , i think dirty talk is cool for foreplay/ roleplay that
    could lead to sex

Example: Girlfriend: Oh daddy I'm being naughty girl
    Me: Oh tell daddy whats my girl doing
    Girlfriend: Daddy I'm laying in bed under the
    covers mmm i bet you can't guess hmm?

What Girls Said 5

• I personally like it, but the person saying it has to be confident in what they're saying and it has to feel right. I like talking dirty and it drives me crazy when he whispers filthy things into my ear but I have to be very comfortable with the person in order to do do it myself.

• if it doesn't come naturally, I don't think you should force it. That sounds so awkward and you won't enjoy yourself- it may put your partner off. It's not really meant to be thought about so much. I'm not usually conscious of when I do it. I don't even know what I've said, unless he randomly tells me, after.

• With my boyfriend we don't do that much dirty talk. We do it before, as a foreplay and he "insult" me during sex but that's it. We don't really do it, to be honest, I find it way hotter to here in breath in my hears, to hear the noise he makes.

• The one im with is quiet.. he don't talk during it but he is shy

• I do say some things.. I can't really help what flies out of my mouth when I'm on the verge of an orgasm.. Usually it goes like this: I'm pretty quiet at first, but then when I orgasm I'll start pretty much tell him, "That feels so good" or "your dick is so good." I follow it up with telling how bad I want to feel him cum inside me. If he's doing doggy style it's because he wants it rough so I tell him "Don't hold back, fuck me harder." <--I say that because I know he doesn't want to hurt me, but I like it rough. I also like to be choked and my hair pulled, so I might coax him into one or both of those things :)

• Yeah I can somewhat relate to this. I too become more talkative before I orgasm. At that point I'm blacking in and out so I'm blurting stuff out. I'm just not big on consistent talking during the whole ordeal.. Does he ask you stuff throughout it?

• Nah.. he's usually just telling me how sexy I am, or how tight I am. He doesn't ask questions though, unless he's asking me if it feels good :)