Dating to exclusive?

I've been on 3 dates over the last month with this girl. All of which went really well. I'm quite keen on this girl and I think she's pretty keen too. I only get to see her once a week or once every two weeks as she's quite busy in college. We text maybe twice a week. Always me that texts first.
I'm not dating anyone else ATM. I'm not sure if she's dating other people. Should i ask her?
I would like to be exclusive with this girl. How long should I wait to ask her. ?
What's the best way about asking her?

Women's perspective would be appreciated thanks

What Girls Said 1

• You should play along with her and see for yourself. Jailbreak her phone and she will never know it or look for hints. You should NEVER ask her that because obviously she will deny it unless she is and wants to PLAY you. If she is dating others and she doesn't tell you then call you call it a relationship between you two?

What Guys Said 1

• Waiting will only increase her chances of dating other people. Don't wait, ask her NOW.