First kiss pet peeves?

Whether you're dating or just hooking up, what is a big pet peeve on your first kiss?

For me it's when a girl's mouth is too open, like there is no lip involved initially until she gets the hint. I prefer to have our lips locked and slowly play around from there before we go into it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I hate it when that happens.. I feel like his trying to swallow me whole or something 😐
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...dogs+puppy+eats+puppy.jpg

One of my ex's had chewing gum in his mouth, and when he kissed me he would transfer the gum to my mouth.. Thought it was the most weirdest thing ever.. But he thought it was sexy so I put up with it.

• You let that go on? You're very patient haha

• Haha yeah i mean we were exchanging saliva anyways so what harm has chewing gum got? Plus he liked it so whatever floated his boat I guess.. Didn't bother me but I thought it was really weird haha

What Girls Said 5

• Too much tongue at once. Ew. I would rather you NOT try and lick the inside of my mouth.

• I honestly do prefer the lips more than tongue, it just seems more sensual that way. Like tongue is great when everything is heavy and done right, but I love the feeling of a girls lips more than anything.

• That doesn't nice at all haha I'm sorry you went through that!
      Damn that's grimey, he transferred all his saliva into your mouth like that?

• Hey, shit happens. I've had better kisses anyways, but yes... at least that's what I thought he did. I've never been so disgusted in my life. lmfao

• Tongue in my mouth kisses. I really would not like to choke or feel like I've just been spitted in my mouth.

• I like like just lips touching first but once we start making out anything goes for me basically but if its my first kiss I would rather not have someone try and eat me whole

• Wet slobbery kisses when your lips are devoured! 😖

• Slobbery kisses

What Guys Said 1

• Mine's the same as yours: opening mouth too much. My first kiss was like that. She opened her mouth so wide that I got her saliva on my nose. ON MY NOSE!!! Are you serious? Like, when did you think that was a good idea? xD