Advice please *not for attention*?

I know not everyone is gonna like me. I like a guy but every time I get my hopes up, they crash and burn. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My friends say there is someone out there for me but idk. I know I don't need a guy to be happy but it just gets me down ya know? I get called pretty and I'm sweet and nice but nobody ever wants a relationship with me. I just don't know what to do anymore :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I get what you mean; you don't need a relationship to be happy in life but it's something that would be wonderful. Can you explain the part about crash and burn? I'm not sure what exactly you are doing

• When I think that something could happen nothing does. They don't like me or this one guy said he did but then basically told me nothing would happen between us.

• When a guy decides if you're out of his league he doesn't have not information. He sees the outside (looks) but not the inside (personality). Guys feel the same way; I don't have a chance with her because I'm a loser. You're only one if you don't try.

• Alright that makes it more clear (: thanks

What Guys Said 7

• You sure nobody likes you? Maybe you just don't know. I remember when I was in HS me and my friends used to talk about our crushes and stuff, and most of the time, the guy likes a girl, and she doesn't know it, and the reason why the guy doesn't make a move is because he's scared of messing it up.
    In HS we all wanna look like big men, but inside we're somewhat scared about this stuff, because we're relatively new to it, and it's even worse when it's a really great and pretty girl.
    I know it sucks, but you shouldn't worry too much, keep on being who you are, talk more often to guys, be more closer to them, but always respect yourself, don't become less of a person just to get guys, we DON'T like that.

If you need more advice just message me, I'll be happy to help.

• I know how you feel in a way. I'm the opposite sexual preference of course be cause I'm a man. lol... I myself have been used to often for sex and for my character, tenderness, charm and also for material things. :/ ... just saying... you don't suffer alone

• Id advice you craiglist O. P

• lmfaoo yeah thanks ill try that

• If you havnt got a BF by the time your 25, I'll marry you!

• your under 18 the question you want to be asking is what direction is my professional life heading in and is it going in the right one, guys and relationships will come in time in the meantime think of number one you.

• Are you leaving it to the guy to make all the moves? Guys don't like that
    When dating them, do you show that you like them

• No, I let them know my feelings

• you want boyfriend but can you afford to raise a baby?

• when did I ever say I wanted a baby tf

• i like all people and don't hate no one
      cause hates a strong word i am looking
      out for you cause i know how these guys
      can be they can ruin your life

• well good luck cause right now
      you know nothing about life
      your under 18 so your very positive-
      minded so best wishes :))

What Girls Said 0