Guys help please? Boyfriend has very odd opinion, any comments?

Okay, I want to know if any of you have the same views as my boyfriend because I find this very odd... I have a gay friend, we'll call him A, and A grabbed my butt today in class. I asked my boyfriend if it bothered him and he said it didn't. I asked him why and he said it was because he was gay. He expressed that if the guy was gay it was okay as long as it didn't bother me, but he would have a problem if the guy was either bi or straight... Do any of you have the same views? This is really confusing me. I've never known a guy to think like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of share his point of view actually. But I would need to know and trust the gay guy because he could be pretending to be gay otherwise.

It only bothers me if it bothers you.

• He doesn't know A. He has seen A, but only knows who A is because I recently became friends with A.

• Wow. Thank you for that! That is true... He has no problem with me hanging out with my old guy friends and being the only girl in the group. He always tells me "they're your friends do what you want" and he knows I text them almost as often as I text him. I never looked at it this way!

• No problem, glad I could help. :) And thank you for MHO! :D

What Guys Said 7

• your bf simply is threatened because the guy who grabbed your butt isn't sexually into you. it would be like if one of your gf's grabbed your butt or boobs, that's how I think he sees it.

I think would tend to agree with your bf and feel similarly. it would bother me if you felt bothered by it

• I can see your boyfriends point. However you are really the one to decide if another person grabbing your butt is acceptable to you or not

• He made that point as well. He hasn't touched my butt before though either. I don't really understand how he would be okay with any guy touching my butt though. I told A not to because I don't want anyone but my boyfriend to touch me like that, but regardless I'm greatly shocked by his response.

• Well he figures the gay guy isn't getting sexual satisfaction from it.

• I can understand it, that's the thing. I'm just shocked because I didn't expect it. He gets jealous kinda easy and I guess its just the concept. I would have a problem if he had a lesbian doing things of this nature to him. Thank you though.

• Most people who claim they are gay are not really gay they are bi. There are far fewer people who are only attracted to one sex then both. Case in point if your gay friend ever had sex with a chick he is bi because a gay wouldn't get an erection. Thats what homosexual means, you literally do not get aroused by the opposite sex and do by the same.

So yes it would bother me because I dont know if he's really gay or bi

• I wouldn´t accept that even if my GF friend was gay. That is a lack of respect. The guy can feel as girly as he wants but he is a guy not a girl. If I had a lesbian as friend I wouldn´t let her do me that cause I shurely know It would be annoyng for my GF.

• I expected more reactions such as yours, thank you.

• Sounds like your bf might be bi. Like in the closet bi. He might want your gay friend to slap your ass while he sucks his nuts, lmao

• I wouldn't like anyone touching my gfs butt, no matter what their sexual preference is.

• This is what I expected from him because he is the jealous type to a point. He;s not extreme with it though.

• **He's

• The gay friend is really "gay" riiiiiiiiiiggghhhhhhttttt

• Nah he just tells everyone he's gay for the hell of it?
      I've seen straight guys grab other guys' asses... its playful

• @been_Waiting lol ok =))

What Girls Said 1

• I think he thinks like that because a gay guy won't get aroused by touching you that way because you're a girl. A bi or straight guy would be different because touching your ass could be sexual and a turn on for them..

• Thanks, I do understand this point, I am just shocked by it and found it highly unusual.