How do you start a conversation with your ex without seeming desperate to talk to them?

After applying the no contact rule?
I applied the rule and messaged him and he ignored me, but he views all my snap chats and likes some of my Facebook posts...
I was super desperate before and super clingy and ruined my chances because I lost myself while I was talking to him. Probably my fatal flaw, but i took 30 days to get myself back, and i'm not as desperate for him I don't need to be in a relaitonship with him but I would like to make sure where on good terms. Is there any way I can ask him for help on an assignment without seeming clingy, needy or desperate?

The assignment is on patellofemoral syndrome, and he just happens to have it which is why I would be asking him but he hasn't talked to me in a month and prior to that he basically ignored me for two weeks and left without a reason or a single word. I'm in a dilemma :S

Most Helpful Guy

• How long has it been since y'all talked?

What Guys Said 5

• " but I would like to make sure where on good terms"

Haha don't beat around the bush, you want to talk with him and you're looking for an excuse!

• Well why do you want to contact him?

• I would just ask him directly about that assignment, and ONLY about that assignment.

• I might be time to just let go. Good terms or not just let go. He isn't answering your text for a reason.

• If you don't want to seam desperate to get him back, then don't talk to him.
    There's plenty of other people with Patellofemoral syndrome, so you can stop using that as a rationalization.
    He has already ignored you once, don't give him the opportunity to do it again.
    My personal recommendation: Move on.

What Girls Said 0