First date tips? I just got asked out by my crush but I've never been on a date before. HELP?

What do I wear? what do I bring? How far should I go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something that fits the occasion and colors that may bring out your skin tone or face, your typical stuff you carry in your purse, and go with the flow with whatever is most comfortable to you.

Tip: when he asks you a question please go in detail about it will help him have a conversation with you, when girl's answer our questions comprehensively it makes our lives so much easier haha

What Guys Said 2

• Just be a fun person and contribute equally, if not more, to the conversation. Since he asked you out, you don't have to worry if he likes you anymore, so nothing to worry about. Go as far as you feel is right. Seeing as you're under 18 don't sleep on the first date though.

• Preferably Cloth, your head and it's your first date. Don't sleep with him right away...

What Girls Said 0