Is it okay for me to date a 13 year old i'm 15 i'm 2 and a half years older then her?

Hi i'm Spencer i have been dating this girl for a month little over
and i'm in the tenth grade She is in the eighth grade she just turned 13 i turned 15 in April so it is about a year and a half difference is that okay i mean i'm not going to end our relation ship over this but i would like to know if this is frowned upon?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • If you love her it does not matter!

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's more than 3 years then it's classed as being a perv. But it' not and i'm sure your not! Plus there's this girl in my class whos 13 and is going out with a girl called Ben 2 years above so it's completly fine!

• thanks for the mho!

What Girls Said 12

• In a few years it'll be okay. 13 is way way WAY too young to be in a relationship.

• well i mean its petty we go to the movies and all we do is hold hands and talk about what we did that week and watch movies and doctor who to gather i mean cmon.

• I think it's okay, it's not THAT much of an age difference.

• thank you so much!!! that's what i needed to hear to make me feel better u put a smile on my face just now :) thanks

• Awww good, I'm glad :)

• its not a bad age difference, you're perfectly fine. although it sounds a little weird saying your in high school and she's in middle school. but there's nothing wrong with that age difference

• think of it as her has a freshmen in high school and me as a junior i mean that's okay? and it the same difference!

• i understand thank you!

• you're welcome!

• If you want to and she likes you then yes. But I will be honest, (I'm a senior) the relationships I've seen that carry from middle to high school, don't work out all too well. I'm not saying yours won't last, if it does then high five! XD but usually things change.

• thank you for being honest! i love the girl and i know she loves me i love her because the way she sings to me and when we share the fries at lunch XD and when we both snuggle when we watch doctor who evry weekend she is amazing again thank you for being honest

• Awww that's so cute :3 and no problem!!! :D

• That's just a small age difference. Not really a big deal. But to be dating in such an early age is a no-no for me. lol

• its petty we hold hands go to the movies and talk about our week petty

• It depends on if she is fully developed or not.

• what do you mean "fully developed"

• I mean, does she have breasts & hips. Stuff like that or does she appear to be a small child still. If its the former, then date her. If its the latter, that's just creepy.

• she is "fully developed"

• You both are still young. I suggest you focus on your studies first.

• yes its okay

• I'm 17 and my boyfriend is almost 20, i don't see a probleem in an age different of 2.5 years. At you age the difference can be a little bigger, because she's only 13, but if you really like her you should just go for it and age won't matter

• No its not okay u she is too young

• Nah, it sounds alright to me.

• I think you should wait until she is at least a freshman!

What Guys Said 3

• You're in a crap position. 2.5 years isn't much, but at certain ages it just sounds bad.
    Like a 14 year old should not date and 11.5 year old. No one cares if it's just an extra 6 months. She's still 11.

You're going to get crap for dating her. But if you really like her, then I'd say go for it. If she's really hit for her age, most every guy will understand. Some girls bloom early

• You're saying you're not young anymore, but when you hit 20 you'll wish you'd get back in time

• yeah it is normal
    but dating ur too young