Can I be over thinking this?

I have been talking to a wonderful woman for a very long time now. We started out as friends, decided to become more, then she ran. She has come back into my life and we picked up where we left off. She has a horrible past of being physically as well as sexually abused by an ex boyfriend. She says that is why she can't give me any personal things about her, yet.. her phone number, address etc.. She tells me she loves me and wants to, but is so scared. Could she really be that scared, after 8 years? Is it possible, she could love me, but still be too scared to do this? Or should I be looking into this further?

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possibe that she still has trust issues. Don't worry. It's not your fault. Talk to her about your feelings, how you will never hurt her etc. let her give you her personal info as she starts trusting you more

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• yes its possible i went through pretty much the exact same thing i feel like i can't trust i have anxiety low self esteem and insecurities just be there for her she will come around in time

0|0
    0|0
  • She is going through a trauma.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.