Do you ever wonder why your significant other is dating you?

My girlfriend is really gorgeous. Me on the other hand, not so much. But I took the risk and asked her out. She said yes. Now I wonder why she's with me. I asked her "Why are you with me?" She grabbed my hands and said "You make me laugh, you make me smile, and you treat me good." I kissed her after that. Do you ever wonder why your girlfriend or boyfriend is with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did wonder that when we first started dating. My self-confidence used to be on the low side.
    Fortunately, I can now see just how fuggin/ awesome I am.

What Girls Said 4

• You go glen coco!

• All the time. I'm not all that great and he's... well, he's like the ideal boyfriend lol

• All the time! He is way too good for me.

• I do sometimes but I'm just great full for such a wonderful man

What Guys Said 3

• I certainly know what it's like to feel lucky, yeah, but I've never felt like someone was too good for me either. I mean, if two people like each other then how could one of them be better than the other? It doesn't make sense to me.

• All the time,
    its just a self confidence thing ^_^

but is freaking sweet to hear another human being with thoughts and feelings.. tell you ya amazing... certainly adds a skip to ya step :3

• Always. Not sure if it was ever a self confidence thing (had to be a little), but more of a "I know what thoughts go on in my head and they're weird) sore of thing.

But you eventually get over it.