Need some help! Met a guy at the bar and he wants to see me again... what should I do?

I met a guy a few nights ago while at the bar. We started talking for about a half hour and eventually ended up going to eat breakfast at iHop. We stayed out till around 6am and then eventually both went back to our own places. He texted me later on telling me how he had a fun time & we should hangout again. Does he just want sex/am i waisting my time? or should I go hangout with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know. You have to find out.

Guys usually want sex over love. Maybe try this. Text him and say your looking for a long term relationship. You don't do sex for a month or two until you get to know the guy. See if he is still interested. If I liked a gal I could wait for a couple months. If I just wanted some quick sex, and she didn't provide it, then why waste my time. Maybe try online dating too.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• This is information that you can only draw from spending more time with him. Have words someplace pleasant, quiet, private enough; ask him what he wants, tell him what you want. Repeat, tell him what you want. Repeat again, tell him what you want.

• He met you at a bar, then went to ihop with you. Does that scream 'sex only' to you?

• A bar is one the wrost places to trye to find someone that wants a serious comitment.

• Do the hifey fifey monkey shuffle.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he wants sex, he could have had sex that night at the bar but instead you went to IHOP. That should answer your question