Are there women who are with guys who don't make a lot of money or is it a necessity for a woman to like a man?

Do poor guys have a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Although, some people aren't as fortunate as I have been (growing up in a very affluent *but not unnecessarily over-spending* family).

If money on both sides of the relationship is tight... then I don't know. I have no experience with it so its not my place to comment.

In fact, guys that have a TON of $ aren't always dateable if you know what I mean... For some of them, they get what they want and once they're over you, its gone.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends how much I like the guy. Religion and virtue is the most important thing to me but it can sometimes take me 2 years to find 1 or 2 guys I'm attracted to so if he has money it's an attraction booster for me. On a scale of 1-10 his personality would have to be 11 for me to consider dating him if he is poor.

• i have dated a LOT of boys and i chose them all for their looks. most of them were rock musicians in minor bands. some were in major bands. i've never dated a man with money.

• I am in a relationship with a guy who doesn't have much money. I don't care about a guy's salary or his net worth. I prefer dating guys who don't have a lot of money compared to guys who do. That's because I feel like people should be dating their equals.

• My boyfriend makes $0. I like him. :) Don't get me wrong, he'll make money one day but not currently. And I've liked him since when I thought $50 could buy you a really nice car :p

What Guys Said 1

• I've been broke my entire life, am not exactly a super model, and have only been single for a little over year since I was 15.
    If you are a good guy. And generous in other ways, you have a chance.