16 year old vs 30 year old?

Which one is better for 24 year old guy to date?

I like 16 year old's. But it's mostly 30 year old's that notice me.

I was once waiting at a doctors office and this woman came in and was eyeballing me the whole time. Went to the reception and had to say her birth date and it was 1983. I was like - u w0t m8? Why were you looking at me like that that old bish...

• 16 year old
  • 30 year old

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think dating a 16 year old girl is a good idea for a 24 year old most of the time 16 year olds don't know what they want or know any better and just think it's cool or mature or something stupid to date someone older. I am 22 and I could never see myself with anyone younger than 18 because it's just weird as hell and they still live under their parents roof they have rules and can't be out all night or sleepover at a guys place well most of them anyways, you can't go out and drink or anything unless they have fake ID it's like dating a kid pretty much.

Now the next thing is 30 year olds, I mean if you really want to do it than sure but If I were you I'd try to figure out why girls your age don't want to date you.

• I live with my mom.

I don't really see girls my age. I commute to a place that has only high schools, so I see only high schoolers and women that commute to work somewhere, like me. Also everywhere I go I go late, after work, for some reason most people there are 30+ year old. I don't know where are most people my age, there's supposedly large unemployment in this age group in my country, maybe that's why. Or they are working in sales or something else with odd hours.

• Well than you weren't doing it right you were doing something wrong maybe not willing to actually bulk yourself up to gain the muscle and able to know the knowledge to be able to lose the fat but keep the muscle you gained from the bulk, that's something that isn't the easiest to do when you're a natty but once you learn how your body works it becomes more easier and if you gave it time you likely could of done it but going on the juice if you're not doing competitions or anything that's just a waste and a good way to fuck your system up for in the future if you have cancer or anything and your body is use to steroids.

• Fuck system up... Don't fucking post in my questions anymore, fucking brainwashed noob.

What Girls Said 8

• How about... someone your own age.

• I don't meet anyone my age.

• And actually it's the same as 30 year old. Already used up sluts.

• 16 year old are under age, wait for them to be of legal age, perv. and 30 would be ideal if you were a girl... but you're not so I think that's odd, but go with whatever you like, just don't be pedophile dating underaged girls. Or find someone your own age.

• and also just cause someone looks at you doesn't imply they want you, relax dude.

• I don't care what they want, they are pieces of shit for doing that.

• 16 year old is at somewhere completely different in her life, with a much less developed prefrontal cortex and much less life experience.
    A 30 year old is a bit ahead of you, but the difference isn't as extreme.
    I would suggest dating someone as close to your age as possible. For you I'd say, youngest being 20.

• actually, I would suggest you bury a hole and live in it somehow, reading your comment to CommieDearest. If you only see women in terms of being "used up" then it's no surprise you're single.

• I wouldn't date anyone under 18 if I was you. I mean if you had a 16 year old kid would you really want them dating a 24 year old? And if their parents weren't ok with it, you could actually get charged. So minors aren't the best way to go in my opinion.

• I would highly suggest giving up on the idea of dating a 16 year old.

• I don't think that any is better than the other as long as you both like each other :)

• why dont u date 24 year olds lol

• I don't meet any girls that age.

• You would have date someone at 26years old. :)

What Guys Said 8

• You're a pedophile... There I said it!!! Arrest him now!!!

• 16 year olds? The fuck are you thinking about high schoolers for? Sound a bit rapey..

• A 30 year old. She could teach you things and she's more mature, she'd know what she wants and she WILL get it!

• depends what the guy likes... personally i like both and i'm 1 year younger than 24

• 30 year olds are more mature and better looking. Also I don't want to babysit.

• Older. They're more mature most of the time.

• Disregard 30. Get 16.

• 16 is too young and except for a couple states it's illegal anyhow. 30 is used up and a waste of time as well. Stick to your own age and grow with them.

• My age is also used up.

• What are you talking about?
      20 year old is used up the same as 30. 16 is probably the last age where good girls are at.

• I don't agree with that. Then again your experiences are different from mine so when I disagree it comes from my own personal experiences without knowing yours and vice versa as you don't know mine.

For me, 16 is off limits anyhow so I would never even consider it if I was aware she was that young. Even though I am not a religious guy I have to say that many of the religious girls who still believe and were raised in good homes rather than the broken home floosies that are all over the place now might be your best bet. Do what you got to do though, it's your life and your call.