Stood up twice, should I give him one more chance?

I met this guy through an online dating site and we really hit it off. He asked me out for Wednesday, but last minute he said he was called into work. He then asked if we could go out the next day and I said yes. So, yesterday I get my hair done and get all dressed and ready and he texts me that he went out and played golf in the morning and hurt his back so he had to cancel our date. He told me that he hopes that I don't hate him. I'm not sure whether to believe him or not. In the past my ex stood me up a lot, so I'm very guarded about this and am not sure whether this guy really likes me and wants to meet me; or if he is just playing me. He said we can meet next week on his day off, but should I wait and see if he actually shows up, or should I just cut him loose now?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would said one more chance and if that falls through then say that is it. Stuff does happen. and being someone with a back problem sometimes it hits at the most unexpected times. just doing random things can throw it out. but i would also say if i was really interested in some one i would tough it out. i say one more shot but after that its his loss.

• oh yea this time make him work around when it works for you to go out. if he is that legit then he will find a way to make it work.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• It depends upon how far in advance he gave notice he had to change plans. So he "said we can meet next week on his day off?" Confirm and firm up plans--what do you plan to do, etc.

If he flakes again, boot him.

What Girls Said 3

• Having already gone through this with your ex, you shouldn't put yourself through it again. Nice as this guy may seem, he's flakey. I wouldn't give him another chance, but if you want to, then make him work for it. He needs to know that your time is valuable and u don't appreciate it wasted. If he really likes you, he will prove himself worthy of your time. If he makes no effort, u don't want him anyway.

• Just give him a second chance.

• If it was me he wouldn't get the 3rd chance. Give him one more if you want. Only remember 3 strikes & he's out.