What goes through your mind when you friendzone someone?

I know I'm really not into a guy when I start noticing that I'd rather read one of my books online than to reply to a text. What is the thing that lets you know that you just aren't that into the person you are talking to /dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's when it gets to the point where other things become slightly more important than them in a given situation, just like you said. Because, if you really are into them you'd want to make time in your schedule even for things like answering their texts just because its them. The moment you realize they're not the centre of your universe anymore is literally when they're not the centre of your universe anymore lol.

What Guys Said 6

• Thats disinterest, not friend-zoning. think harder, i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours...
    (also what books you are reading, and don't tell me Zane)

• Fiction action adventure science fiction romance I won't go into the horror because I'm a scary cat but yeah... And for me that is it cus if I rather read a book than talk to a person I know there is something wrong with that and should lead them on

• what books do you read? because even though I'm a techie.. i have an arsenal of good books... you can message me that.. i don't want people stealing my (potential) books lol

• Well i would agree to one date. No sparks, all bets are off and I tell her the same day

• only one thing... that i dislike the word friendzone LOL

• When you just look at them and you're like... "No."

• when I see her and feel turned of.

• when she's ugly

What Girls Said 3

• I just think this person isn't right for me, there isn't any animosity so we can be friends.

• nothing goes through my mind, I just don't like him. If the guy clearly likes me I feel kinda bad though.

• When you can oonly see them as a friend