I think I'm terrified of relationships and fuzzy feelings?

I'm just the typical teenage girl dreaming about getting a boyfriend and love and stuff but recently I really had a dream about having a boyfriend and somehow I was running away while he was chasing and shouting I love you, Come back, and stuff like that (my dreams are weird) I don't remember him doing anything bad or hurting me but I just felt this terror. I don't know what I was afraid of but I think it was either the relationship or the love emotions. I woke up in cold sweat and I just sat in the dark thinking for a while.

Now I think i was more in love with the idea of love than love itself. I genuinely feel dread and fear when I think of being with someone and having fuzzy feelings. I don't know why but it's scary.

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience or has a similar feeling and if they could share there point of view. Or just leave you opinion even if you have never felt that way before, I'm just a confused person.

FYI, I'm not depressed or mentally or sexually abused or anything like that. I am perfectly normal. I do bottle up feelings though but I don't see how that has to do with this cos usually I only bottle up anger and sadness and all the bad stuff so I never really get mad at anyone plus I don't like the feeling of sadness so yea...(Actually I don't even know If that's considered bottling up, when I feel an unpleasant emotion, I just take a deep breathe, tell myself I don't care and just push it away. Then I'm back to normal again) yea I'm totally rambling but thanks for reading and please leave a comment:)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You may be aromantic dear!