After he gets back from his auntie's house for a stay, should I contact him and ask him if he still wanted to hang out?

So this guy and I have been talking. Me and him flirt a lot. We planned to hang out and stuff and then one night we just stopped talking to me, right in the middle of the convo and hasn't texted me since. I know he didn't loose interest because I mean, not to be a brat but, he can't really get a girl, I'm taking my chances by going to him. He's not very confident in himself at all, but I'm so sweet on him, so he would always contact me, I always wait for the guy to contact me. But who knows, she could have found a girl. Last time he stopped talking to me, I was thought, "Whatever, he's not interested, he's a jerk, I can move on, ill get over it." but then he texted me 3 weeks later and told me he's sorry that he didn't text me, that his phone broke and he should have contacted me on Facebook. But this time he's randomly not talking and he hasn't contacted me on Facebook telling me anything. And he has been on cause I saw one of his posts while I was on. I don't wanna be a creeper. but after he gets back from his auntie's house for a stay, should I contact him and ask him if he still wanted to hang out? Or just never contact him, lets him contact me, which will be never I bet... and just get over it and move on...:(

oh and I know I didn't make him mad because we were talking about weather before he left.

Yessss, I did what you said and it worked! WOO!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, why don't you contact him sometimes? It will show that you're at the very least interested in him as a friend. Don't make him take all the initiative. Guys often take that as disinterest. The longer you wait, the more he'll think that (most likely).

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, these days there is nothing wrong with a girl contacting a guy. In fact, I actually like it when a girl tries to get a hold of me. It shows that she's interested and wants to talk to me. When I like a girl and she only talks to me when I get a hold of her, it shows me that she isn''t really all that into me.

Don't be so old fashioned, text/call him.

• You should contact him. Playing the game of waiting for him to contact you is just self destructive. Calling him will answer your question if he still is interested in you of if you intimidate give because his lack of self confidence. Keep in mind this is not about him it is about you , take care of your interests so you can move on to someone else or move on with him.

I hope I have helped you out a little bit. : - )

• Follow your heart.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I'm not exactly sure what it is your talking about, you went back and forth quite a lot. But you say he's not attractive.. Maybe he thinks your stuck up? Maybe he's more into someone that's more on his level? Maybe he's shy and doesn't think he has a real chance with you? Or maybe you intimidate him? I don't really know what to say, but girls can contact boys these days without a problem.. I would try calling him once and then just let the ball be in his court and continue living your life..

• I never thought of that, it never came to mind that he might be intemidated, thank you.