Girls: How would you feel about this?

Girls: how would you feel if you just got into a relationship with a guy and the guy you were crushing on for all of this year never made any moves on you, but you got a hand written letter in the mail from him saying that he knew you liked him and he tried his hardest not to lead you on because he knew he couldn't be a good boyfriend to you & you deserved better & it hurt him that he hurt you in the past & he was so happy that you found someone that would cherish you and be a good boyfriend to you & there will always be a special place in his heart for you and if you ever needed anything, he was always a phone call away?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rather he didn't !
    It's like he's only coming out because she's already dating someone else when in reality he probably won't be there for her anyway as he wasn't before? You either have the courage to confess full throttle or you don't, what's with the wishy-washy attitude.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i would be like ummmm wtf but it depends do u still have feelings for this guy or are you happy with the new guy

0|0
    0|0
  • whoa that's super intense. could you not just dial it down a bit and say you liked her before but your happy for her now and that you''l be there for her? might be a bit overwhelming otherwise but just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you passed up your chance. You should respect her relationship. Just stay by her as a friend, and if the opportunity arises again, act on it!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.