When a girl tells you she wants to be friends, is it over?

i went on a couple dates with this girl. she said she just wanted to be friends but she keeps flirting with me a lot and calling me daily. I asked her if she still felt that way a couple of weeks later and she said she did right now but couldn't say how she would in the future. should i just move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she may have moved on and I think that you should also move on because the calling is probably just her idea being friends and she may not actually be flirting because sometimes girls do stuff that looks like they're flirting even though they aren't

What Girls Said 3

• you should move on talking and calling is something that friends do and i do somethings with my guy friends that could be taken as flirting but its not so its probably just that especially since she told u that she just wanted to be friends. sorry

• just fuck her right in the pussy

• Yes. Move on.

What Guys Said 1

• UP to you. Open up, confess, get the bottom line. Pin her down.

If you can't handle it, ask for less calls and flirting. Or if she continues flirting and calling start fondling her when you see her. Tell her is she is going to flirt, you will to. Tell her it is a guys way of flirting. At least enjoy her a little if she is gong to cause so much hassles.