Is three months too soon to introduce a guy to my family?

Just as the title states, "Is three months too soon to introduce a guy to my family?".

• Yes.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • No.
    67% (4)44% (4)53% (8)Vote
  • Depends. Explain.
    33% (2)56% (5)47% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on how serious y'all are and how close you are to your family.

I'm probably not ready to get all family oriented at 3 months, but maybe 6 months or longer?

Some people rush in quick and are fine, others take more time.

For pete's sake, some Mormons get married after three weeks of dating. Not saying that's a good example by any means, but it certainly puts things in perspective.

2|0
    0|0
    • Touche'. It has only come up because my mother wants to meet him and he agreed but I don't know if that was just to agree or because he is interested in taking that step.

• Show All
    • Lol thank you for your input.

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 1

• basically you don't have to introduce him LOL

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• it would be, for me. i'd introduce him after like 6-8 months. 3 months... not all that stable yet, imo. but it depends on every couple.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, my mother keeps asking to meet him. She doesn't like the idea that she hasn't yet. She is over protective. He has said he'd like to meet but I don't know if he is just saying that or what.

• Show All
    • I'd like to give it more time. lol I will. Time flies anyways right?

• yes, yes it does. :p

• No not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're serious about your relationship then it's okay to introduce him to your family. You wouldn't want to introduce someone you're not sure of. lol

0|0
    0|0