Why do girls flirt if they just want to be friends?

i dated this girl who said she just wants to be friends. she continues to flirt with me a lot. holds my hand. calls or texts daily, plays footsie with me. what is the point of this if she just wants to be friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe what u think is flirting isn't flirting to her and i hold hands with my guy friends and ya it can seem like flirting but i in no way am trying to flirt and i play with my hair all the time it doesn't matter who im with and footsie could just be moving her feet like I've done that maybe because u like her ur taking small things and making it seem like a bigger deal eve tho its really not and maybe she is flirting a little bit but ig she said she just wants to be friend she just wants to be friends and i call well text some of my friends daily. I hope i helped :)

What Girls Said 3

• I have a friend who always flirts with guyfriends and when I ask her why she don't even know herself. But I think that maybe it's a way for her to feel good and she just needs to feel important for someone else. But still she may not is interseted in you in that way. I don't get this eiter, but maybe you should talk to her about it.

• She probably just wants to feel attractive and desirable. Some girls are real teases and like to flirt with guys they aren't interested in dating. But with other girls flirting is just part of their personality.

• It's what we do best

What Guys Said 0