Who likes having a controlling partner?

I'm somewhat controlling I can't help it I try not to be but my partner goes out nearly everyday with his friends whilst I'm just sat at home having no one to talk to :/ and it seems like he don't care so I try harder and harder to control him because I want his attention we are having a baby together and own our own house aswell

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate having a controlling partner. In your case it sounds like you two are having trouble finding a compromise. He needs to go out less, and you need to go out more. You can't rely on him as your only source of company. That puts an unfair amount of pressure on him, and is likely driving him away. You need to find someone else to hang out with, and he needs to make a better effort to spend some time with you.

What Guys Said 5

• You should get your own social circle instead of being dependent AND demanding.

• Ya, I'd run from a controlling girl too- maybe you sould be more inviting? Give him some sort of incentive to stay home? Maybe because his life is basically over due to a kid who will forever call him "daddy" he wants to get out a bit before s*** goes down.

• I have one... and my plans are to leave her.

it will cause continual arguments... and like me, will cause great resentment

• *raises hand*

I don't like a controlling partner.

• You should get out and get friends. Controlling partners are creepy.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd leave if my partner was controlling. If I were him right now, the only reason I'd be sticking around at all right now would be because you're pregnant.

• I don't like controlling partners. They could suffocate the hell out of me. Unhealthy. That could lead to endless arguments.

• No, I wouldn't like a controlling partner.

• where are your friends? it's unhealthy to spend all your time with your partner.