Would you date someone one a wheelchair?

Would you date someone one a wheelchair? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i'd have no problem with it, i'd do it because if I liked the person I don't see what difference it makes.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, because people in wheelchairs are exactly the same as a person who can walk on their own. Some people may be a little bias and feel awkward doing so, but they're too young and shallow to understand what a real relationship could be like. If you're asking for yourself, give it time. Be the best you that you can be, and you'll find someone eventually. :)

• I'm not asking for myself I was just wondering what people thought lol

• I would uf i fell in love with him. and just saying I've had some intense instantaneous crushes ion guys in wheel chairs.. unfortunately i was not in a place whee id ever see them again so i didn't make a move.

• No. People might think I'm taking advantage of them or something.

• Yeah, It ain't an issue for me.

• If I loved them. I'll admit I'd be reluctant

• of course, i don't honestly mind at all !

• my cousins got cerebral palsy has no back control
      can't walk he's in wheelchair but still gets erections
      so you can't say that a handicap guy can't have sex

• @JustinCaseUDontKnow i really didn't say that , i was just asking cause i thought everyone who's in a wheelchair actually CAN have sex , i thought the handicap is only the legs or the back like in your cousin's case...

• yeah it's all cool no problem :)

• I don't mind

What Guys Said 4

• It would be an awkward learning curve at getting intimate/adjusting to some challenges in her life, but I don't think it would take that long to get used to it.

Overall I'm attracted to her brain/personality/intelligence before her body. I would just hope everything works down there, otherwise I would feel so bad for her :(

I don't know if I could get off just me and she would be like "I can't feel anything." We'd have to figure out some mutual agreement.

• No, no I would not. Too much hassle.

• There should be no problem with dating a person in wheelchair

• lol @ the people saying yes, when in reality I doubt they would.