Red flag in a relationship?

I with my boyfriend for almost 3 year. we haven't broken up since then. I am a bit older than him (around 1 year or so), so I graduated earlier than him. I am already working, and he's still studying. My family's status is okay, but I can't say his family is poor... I loved it when I am staying with them.

My concern is that, since he's still a student, It's okay with me if I am the only paying. When we go out, watch a movie, eat somewhere nice, I always pay.. Is it too much? Am I being used? Although he is not forcing me, but he is not offering to pay either (I guess that it's because he doesn't have extra cash)... but is it going to far? I can't say.. I need advise.. Thanks a lot!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let the guy finish school and when he gets a job then he will pay hopefully. But I would not worried about it especially if he doesn't have a job.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you need to have a quiet talk and say that when he has some money he should help you out. If I was with a girl and she was paying I would feel uncomfortable. Why doesn't he?

• It depends on what he is going to do when he graduates and how much money he'll make and if you think your going to marry him

What Girls Said 3

• After three years together picking up the slack while he finishes school isn't weird at all. I doubt he's using you.

• Dont get him used to it either :p

• If you two like each other and you have the money and he does not.. Pay... and STFU. THE END.