Okay so do guys do this or not?

So this guy I've been talking to, he works at the same place I do, we've been talking non stop for 3 days, obviously I know everybody that works there, so I went in tonight and they were slammed and he was working completely distracted by working, one of my employees really loud was like hey look it's ****** , do guys help other guys out to let them know the chick they're talking to is in the same vicinity as them so that this guy would turn around?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah we do. Sometimes--if we are comfortable with you--we will just yell out your name because you are a friend of ours.

• So would you say this guy is interested

• so he asked for my number because we were using messenger... and then he made sure I understood his phone is dumb and he ate up all his data so if he doesn't get back to me he'll make sure that when he gets to a place with wifi he'll get back to me

• Well that's a good start then. Also, if he's willing to go so far as to make sure you know his phone is shitty then I think there may be something there.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah guys talk.

• Not in that way. If a guys is having a difficult time understanding if you like him. A friend will ask.

• haha yes but a little more discreetly than that!

• Classic wingman; I do this all the time for my guys friends.

• Soooooo he has told my coworker that we are talking?

• I won't be surprised; or if he's doing to because it amuses him to see you two together.

• Yes, not so you can go "I'm right here" though.

• If they are aware of it, yes.

• So guys only tell other guys they're talking to someone they're actually interested in?

• Absolutely. Guys look out for each other

What Girls Said 1