Okay so do guys do this or not?

So this guy I've been talking to, he works at the same place I do, we've been talking non stop for 3 days, obviously I know everybody that works there, so I went in tonight and they were slammed and he was working completely distracted by working, one of my employees really loud was like hey look it's ****** , do guys help other guys out to let them know the chick they're talking to is in the same vicinity as them so that this guy would turn around?

1|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah we do. Sometimes--if we are comfortable with you--we will just yell out your name because you are a friend of ours.

0|0
    0|0
    • So would you say this guy is interested

• Show All
    • so he asked for my number because we were using messenger... and then he made sure I understood his phone is dumb and he ate up all his data so if he doesn't get back to me he'll make sure that when he gets to a place with wifi he'll get back to me

• Well that's a good start then. Also, if he's willing to go so far as to make sure you know his phone is shitty then I think there may be something there.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah guys talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in that way. If a guys is having a difficult time understanding if you like him. A friend will ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha yes but a little more discreetly than that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic wingman; I do this all the time for my guys friends.

1|0
    0|0
    • Soooooo he has told my coworker that we are talking?

• I won't be surprised; or if he's doing to because it amuses him to see you two together.

• Yes, not so you can go "I'm right here" though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are aware of it, yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • So guys only tell other guys they're talking to someone they're actually interested in?

• Absolutely. Guys look out for each other

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1